Conferences & Celebrations at the Dorint Hotel am Dom Erfurt
Are you looking for an event location with extraordinary charm and a great location? Then we would like to welcome you to the Dorint Hotel Am Dom Erfurt.
Our unique reception hall, also affectionately called atrium, leaves a lasting impression that you can tie in with your event. This can also be used as an exhibition area.
Our 405 m² event and conference area offers you enough space to accommodate up to 300 people. All of our 7 conference rooms are equipped with air conditioning and daylight, so that you can keep a cool head even during the summer and have enough light in the winter.
You need WiFi for your event or private surfing? No problem, with us you get free access in the event rooms as well as in your room.
Facilities: 159 rooms divided into 5 categories, one superior suite and 5 wheelchair accessible rooms
Gastronomy: Restaurant Gloriosa, Lobby bar
Event rooms: 7 partially combinable, fully air-conditioned conference rooms with the latest technology and daylight. A capacity of 12 to 300 people.
Spa & Wellness: Finnish sauna, steam bath, whirlpool and a fitness room
- Tram: 0.1 km
- Downtown: 0,5 km
- Trade fair centre: 3 km
- Central station: 2 km
- Weimar: 25 km
- Motorway: 11 km
- Airport Erfurt-Weimar: 5 km
- Leipzig/Halle Airport: 140 km
Highlights of the hotel and the region:
- The unique architecture and modernity of the atrium of the hotel invites you to linger and be astonished.
- Directly situated at the old town, invites you for a walk after your event
- The Erfurt Luther Sites: Protestant Augustinian Monastery in Erfurt, St. Marien Cathedral, Georgenburse (Luther's place of residence and study), Collegium maius
- Krämerbrücke (longest bridge built with houses in Europe)
- Catholic Churches of St. Severin
- Personalities who influenced Erfurt: Martin Luther, Johann S. Bach, Johann W. Goethe, Napoleon Bonaparte, Christian Reichart and many more
We offer you: